Scores on all types of spider

It would be great to see the scores on spider with 2 suits. I suppose you only put the scores on the 4 suit. I have been playing for years and tell my friends that sirtet is not dead! I love playing 2 suit but miss the scores. I have seen other people ask for it too. It must be hard to do...

Comments

• They are not on the leader board as there are not enough players to warrant putting them up, you should still get the score box come up when you finish a game telling you your position and the top 10 people I think.

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Thanks for your comment @joncoh1000. We do keep scores for Spider 2, but because it’s not linked on the leader board, it doesn’t get as much play. I suspect that 2 would be more popular than 4 if we did, so you have a good argument, but we leave 4 Suit Spider there to have at least one game on the leader board that can’t be memorized and replayed quickly for a fast time. I’m waiting for @DeusExMachina to prove me wrong. :)

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@jim, maybe we should weight the top leader board positions by the median time of the top 10 for that game…

• DeusExMachinaDeusExMachina REGISTERED
    edited February 2019 192.150.10.208

Nah, @jim, Spider is a game to be savored like a fine 20-year-old single malt, whereas Freecell is more like cheap tequila to be downed in a quick shot.
    Or so says the guy who can’t keep a phone number in his head long enough to dial it much less remember which cards are hidden in each stack of a Spider game.
    We should recruit the guy who wrote Moonwalking with Einstein to try his hand at mastering Spider for speed! (Great read, btw)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...