Testing greenfelt forum gateway

Comments

• Ah, that works :smile:

Not sure but I think some links may have been zapped in the recent forum upgrade. Although I was signed in to play games, whenever I visited the forum I was greeted with ‘Howdy stranger’.

In the end, I managed to get here by re-signing in and then hitting the link on the games index page : ‘Don't see the game you want? Let us know on the forum!‘

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited January 2019 45.48.53.196

Yeah, I'm still fixing things. I think I got the "502 Gateway" thing sorted out, although I've thought I "finally" fixed it about 3 or 4 times already. :smile:

The auto-login thing doesn't seem to be working :frowning:. If it says you're not logged in, there's a very subtle, hard to see thing in the top left that says "login through green felt". Clicking on that link should do some magic and make it happen. I'll try to make that work automatically again, but not tonight :smile:.

• fingsaintfingsaint REGISTERED
    edited January 2019 27.99.66.42

B)

• @homedoggy glad you liked the vid :)

• The imagery was fantastic...thx

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I believe I've fixed the auto-login. It should now work like it used to.

• Look at the cute little pictures we have now

• mwah thx david (Green Felt Guy) :)

• @david, I still see the same broken behavior: "Sign in" in upper right, and whether you use that link or the green button upper left, you just go back to the top page with a popover to collect login. When you return to the forum you still are not signed in.

By some mysterious combination of actions I managed to sign in, which is good, because it's impossible to comment here unless you are.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...