search all games I have played

Game: fortythieves
Game #: 1457328766

Is there a way to search all games I have played? Maybe i missed it, otherwise is this a reasonable feature?

Comments

• I’ve often thought it would be great to go back to a game where you were first and see if anyone beat you later.

• Hello all.I was able to look back on previous games I played in Klondike,but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it.This tit-bit of information will,of course,be of no use to you whatsoever,but should I retrieve a few braincells,I will get back to you.It's possible that one of the more astute players may be able to help you in the meantime.Enjoy the games.

• It's possible that DeusExMachina may well have a secret formula for the above.Bye all.

• Keep in mind that there are a billion games, of each type (Forty Thieves, for example), on this site. And thousands of people playing games on Green Felt, every day. As far as I know, the only way to know if you've played a game is to check the High Scores box of that game.

You can write your own list of the games you've played... Click on the yellow game number of any game. (To the right of Auto Finish.) You can enter any number from 1 to 999999999 then click Enter (on your keyboard) to play that game.

• I"d love to know how many games I've played....too many likely

• Me @graeme ?!?!??
    Nah, my vanity is ephemeral. Once I hit New Game, I generally have zero interest in how my score stands up.
    Even for the G.o.t.D, I care more about honing the best score I can than whether that score survives at the top of the Leader Board—among non-cheaters, that is. (At least that’s what I tell myself as I play the game for the 237th time in hopes of carving one more second off my personal best.]

On the rare occasion when I’m curious about what develops for a particular game, I use the “Challenge a friend” feature to email myself a link to the game.

• Well said,although I doubt you will have many challenges.I'm off to find my remaining brain-cells.Play on.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

So when I get my butt in gear and finish the stats junk I wrote then that page will also list your last 100 played games. That part's technically done. All that needed is speeding up the backend so that stats lookups don't bring the server to its knees.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...