Spider

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited August 2010 in Bug Reports
Game: undefined
Game #: 581899418
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.11) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Please describe the problem in detail: I won today's Spider at about 5:30 tonight, but no score appeared. Thought it was because the games were changing, but when I won the new game, the same thing happened. Both games finish, but nothing happens at all.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    arachne wrote:
    Game: undefined
    Game #: 581899418
    Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.1.11) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Please describe the problem in detail: I won today's Spider at about 5:30 tonight, but no score appeared. Thought it was because the games were changing, but when I won the new game, the same thing happened. Both games finish, but nothing happens at all.

Crap, I can reproduce that. Thanks for point that out. I'll look into it.

I hope it's just spider.

-Jim
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jim wrote:
    arachne wrote:
    I won today's Spider at about 5:30 tonight, but no score appeared.

I'll look into it. I hope it's just spider.

It was just spider. That's good because not everyone was affected. That's bad because it affected the game that takes the longest! Sorry.

I had just added a feature that allows you to drag a stacks to a foundation in all the games (e.g. Sea Haven Towers and Free Cell). It naturally has to reorder the stack you drag (since the foundations are ascending while the tableaus are descending). However, spider already allowed you to drag stacks, but it didn't reorder them and even worse it checked for an ace on top and now there is a king on top when you win. Hence it never detected you winning. :(

You'll need to reload. Sorry all! Thanks again arachne for pointing out the problem.

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...