No cards...

SageSage REGISTERED
edited August 2010 in Bug Reports
Hi, I have tried all the games and the four on the right list work fine, but the cards, in the card games, won't appear. I've restarted my computer and cleared my cookies and cache and everything, but they just won't appear. Can't get the leader board to show up, properly, either. Is it just me? Thanks, Sage

Comments

• Leader board's fine... still no cards. Rats!
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Sage wrote:
    Hi, I have tried all the games and the four on the right list work fine, but the cards, in the card games, won't appear. I've restarted my computer and cleared my cookies and cache and everything, but they just won't appear. Can't get the leader board to show up, properly, either. Is it just me? Thanks, Sage

Sorry about the problems Sage!

It looks like your are using Firefox 3.6.8 on Windows. As far as I know, that should work.

Try changing the size of the cards. Sometimes that can kick things.

Please let us know if that does or doesn't work so we know where to look for the problem.

-Jim
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Here are a few more things to try:
    • Shift-Reload (.i.e Shift-Ctrl-R which does a forced full reload)
    • Try changing the size of the card (already mentioned above)
    • Open the error console (under the Tools menu), clear it (by pressing the clear button), then reload the page. Then look for errors and report.
  • Hello Jim,

I've tried all your suggestions and nothing's changed. There were no errors, warnings, or messages, on the error console, at all.

As you can see, from my last night's Hopeless score, I have no problem playing the games that don't have cards.

I forgot to mention that I have to go through the "let us know" link on the FAQ page, to get to the Report A Bug page, as the Games and Contact Us links, at the top left, of the games pages, don't work, either.

Internetwise, everything else is working fine, for me... I've cleaned, and cleared, everything I know to do. So, what else should I try?

Thanks, Edna
  • Sage wrote:

I'm having a problem too. Playing the game "Deal With It" and I get the first card, but after that no more cards show up so I can play... just that first card. hmmm...
  • Cramneck, Brenna,

Fixed! Thanks for your reports.

We rely on you guys to report problems since we don't always play every game after making improvements to the site.

-Jim

Whatever you did, Jim, it seems to have fixed my card problem, as well! Thanks, very much, Sage

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...