Please do you give solutions to your Freecell puzzles? (I started them years ago at No. 1 a

URL: /

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I started at No 1 years ago (the first few thousand were Microsoft Freecell, but I have now reached your No 65355. I haven't been able to solve 65218 so would, reluctantly, like to have a solution to it, but haven't found "Solutions" yet on a Green Felt site. Many thanks. Val "Pendlegirl"

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Here is the link to that game. The best thing to do is have a bunch of people play it. If you post here that it's unsolvable then that'll attract all the Freecell players and maybe someone can solve it.

The game is solvable. There are few known freecell games that are unsolvable but this is not one.

• file:///C:/Users/montiearrington/Videos/Freecell%20Solitaire%20-%20Green%20Felt.html

• I tried to copy board for that game as I did solve in 7:01 , when I copied it , it came up different game number on copy , there are a lot of moves to detail the 8 of Diamonds is key to get to first column on left on 9 of spades , I tried to help Burnleygirl but no success my apologies,

• Here’s a video of a solution to that game.

• Ha! From the not-pop-up window of high scores on that game, I see that 3bc reads the forum pages :D

waves

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited November 2018 10.0.0.206

You just had to beat my time, didn't you :'(

• @david...You didn't think an 8:28 would hold up, did you?
    Did you fall asleep?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...