Freecell

For some reason my scores, even though they are not that great, are never listed on the freecell leader board. They do show up on other games played.

Comments

• anglais good to see you back on here as an Free Cell fanatic , it only list scores of 1-10 place when finished or quit game in box that pops up , on top of box it will show your score say you were as estimated 35th out of 1028. I hope that is what you are looking for, if your scores do not show up as you said, you can click on Discussions in top right and click bug report , tho just looked it is already sent to Jim and David, hopefully soon you should get a report once they check the forum, and some of the more computer technical minded people may help you, hope your problem will be resolved to your liking ,good luck, Have a good weekend ,Take Care.

• Also...it will not list you if you're playing anonymously.

• Thanks for your response Gerald64 and homedoggy. My scores are not really good enough to be listed in the top ten but they do show up at the bottom of each leader game board encased with a dark background, except for Freecell. Yes homedoggy I often play anonymously when first logging on. As soon as I get a couple of good scores and feel in the groove I sign in. I thought doing this would improve my scoring but apparently, if I understood him correctly, according to deus ex machina even the games played before logging in are also recorded and calculated in my score. Just can't get around it. Thanks again.

• Jack Frost has risen from early nap, north winds from North , 2.40 inches of rain from southwest, 2 days of rain and more on way for tonight, so will be here playing Free Cell, here in Western Tennessee, mid 40's tonight. broke out sweats and flannels. Good afternoon anglais , thanks for the message, and hello to homedoggy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...