Unlocked Moves

Game: spider1
Game #: 2088461458

kissolrusty
I have been frustrated by moves that constantly move. Even to the point to going back to the Draw From Deck after I have
Clicked for another Hand? Could this be a BUG?
Thanks...by the way...Rusty was a DOG! A very Loving Dog that I miss to this day.

What would you like to see?

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hi @kissolrusty,

No, this is likely not a bug, but instead caused by errant clicks/taps on your side. First, clicking outside of any card performs "Auto Play" which makes all trivial moves to the foundations for you. It's same as clicking the "Auto Play" button or pressing "Control Z". If you miss the cards or your palm accidentally hits the track pad, this can happen without you meaning to do it. Second, if you click a card that you cannot move directly, we will attempts to automatically move cards out of the way to make the card you clicked on move. This can be unexpected, but also quite powerful when you do expect it. Note you can usually undo any move you didn't intend by pressing the "Undo" button our the undo key Control-Z. Undo can also be accessed by "right clicking" or often by using two fingers on your track pad. The latter also often accidentally triggered by a second finger or palm grazing the trackpad.

Try hyper-focusing on your clicks for a bit and you might start noticing how you inadvertently trigger the unexpected actions.

Good luck and have fun,
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...