freecell

Game: freecell
Game #: 1417497569

fastest time playing the game is stupid. Least amount of moves is what counts. It takes more intellect.

What would you like to see?

Comments

• a category for least moves to win.

• David and Jim have a bit of foresight. They did, indeed, proved just what you asked for.

After you beat a game or 'Give Up' the scores pop up for you to see. You will find the words "moves" and "Time" above the scores. Click on one of those words until you get the result you want.

Hope that helps.

Enjoy the games.

• Yes, there is an option to show how you did ranked by moves, but the point is that there is no option to have a leader board ranked by moves. THAT is what we (who aren't interested seeing who the speed demons are) would like to see.

Personally, I like how the leader board keeps track of the games I have won or even which ones I have played. If there was an option to have it (THE LEADER BOARD) ranked by moves, most of these complaints about speedsters would disappear overnight.

I suppose that would require some serious work from Jim and David, and I know they are busy. It's just too bad they didn't choose "moves" over "time" when they built the leader board originally....one man's humble opinion B^)

• Sorry for answering in a manner you didn't need. You were not specific about the leader board. You just put Freecell up.

I know others have asked for moves on the leader board. I don't remember seeing a comment from David and Jim. Maybe they did reply. Perhaps others would know.

• I like the idea of the "moves" leaderboard. I definitely take it as a challenge to my intellect. I am trying for fewest moves myself now.

• Springrain, sorry for the confusion - I jumped in since this is a sore point for me and a lot of others. I do believe these complaints would vanish if there was a separate leader board ranked by moves or at least the option of making it "moves" rather than "times".

• My own (ongoing) enjoyment of this game is to pay attention to both time and number of moves. Since I'm always focusing on time, I need to make moves quickly so I'm always trying to see if I'm getting better at seeing 'ways through the maze' as quickly as possible. I'm continually amazed that I don't get frustrated when a run of difficult games baffles me. Two things: really grateful for the two guys who gave us this game (and it's record-keeping); and really impressed with peeps I see regularly scoring very fast times (how do they do it? wink and sigh...).

• Just like most things, the " # of moves versus time debate" depends on where you are "coming from" A "moves" game requires more careful calculation but not necessarily intellect. If that were true simply clicking on cards as fast as you can click would be all it takes but if you try it you will see that does not work as a strategy. It takes quick thinking and practice to determine the best path to finish in the shortest time. Each game is different on how you arrack it. The "issue" seems to be the fact that the game "defaults" to time leaders in the score display. I prefer the timed game but would not say it was superior or inferior to the "moves" game. :)

• Some people like chocolate ice cream, some people like strawberry ice cream, then there are those who prefer sherbet. lol

• ...frozen yogurt

• But only chocolate ice cream is offered here.......B^)

• Moves generally are lower times as I am an avid Free Celler, I will stick to Black Walnut or Cookies and Cream

• Double fudge cookie dough Blizzard

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...