spades arent red

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited April 2010 in Bug Reports
Colours of the suits are mixed up. hearts and diamonds are black. spades and clubs are red??? why???

Comments

• littledog wrote:
    Colours of the suits are mixed up. hearts and diamonds are black. spades and clubs are red??? why???

I was thinking it was because it was April Fools yesterday, but it's the second day now and it's still the same. Unless they just haven't gotten around to putting things back.
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Hey wrote:
    littledog wrote:

I was thinking it was because it was April Fools yesterday, but it's the second day now and it's still the same. Unless they just haven't gotten around to putting things back.

It was for April Fools, but it wasn't an automated process, so you all had to wait for one of us to get up today. :)

Hope you liked it. I know I could hardly play a game without wincing! Most of the people I surveyed didn't notice. That surprised me.

-Jim
  • jim wrote:
    Hey wrote:
    littledog wrote:

It was for April Fools, but it wasn't an automated process, so you all had to wait for one of us to get up today. :)

Hope you liked it. I know I could hardly play a game without wincing! Most of the people I surveyed didn't notice. That surprised me.

-Jim

lol Looks like you fooled a lot of people. Good one. ;p I tried reloading the page a few times and even tried rebooting until it suddenly hit me: It's April 1st.

(and yes, it was hard playing that way)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...