I wish we were able to make a list added to preferences of those we wish can be on our contacts!

In recent weeks I have noticed a lot of notifictations in my inbox, and due to recent heart attack and surgery , and some comments regarding contests , and bragging about their scores, and have seen were ? we slow people are less than by these and will make note of that in future, I wish there was a way that we can add a list of those whom are important to me and for others on this site since only in communication with around 5-6 individuals and may wish to add in future, tho still be able to help possibly newcomers and ask others general items, and occassionally answer posts, so we don't have to deal with people in formentioned Discussion, honestly I am here to have fun , don't care about scores, I love this site, thou some make it to where it is , wish we had a key for skill levels as well , sorry from a very sick person who enjoys fun and a few friends, no having to deal with boasters, braggers, it to me is bad sportsmanship ,

Comments

• You don't have to hit me with a 2x4...I'LL STOP

• To keep things open for me , I actually have limited list of my choice in contacts including homedoggy,monkeynotale, graeme,rev, sage, Springrain, Those whom have dealings with e-mails say Yahoo no that you could block contacts or websites, that was what I was trying to address with the top brass, to add this feature to preferences, just a suggestion, to those I mentioned no offense on comments,

• Homedoggy has what I call a "Hawkeye" attitude (from the MASH series). He's a nice person, but he's a maverick and full of pranks/smart remarks. I think that's what you mean, Gerald64. :smile:

• Sorry about that. Had a minor emergency here.

Gerald, I meant to say I think what you mean is that you want the ability to know when one of the folks you like to see posts something. That way you don't have to look at all the posts to see when your friends post.

I know you prefer the folks who are either helping or are fun. A discussion about music or funny things makes you feel better and helps you relax.

A heart attack is no small thing and it takes time to recover from. The older you are, the longer it takes. Stress is not something you need while recovering. Smiles and laughter are good healing tools. I hope you find many of them.

• Gerald... do hope you are doing much better now and have a successful recovery. Sorry to hear about your recent health issues. I have tried to log on and had to wait until they system was repaired. hope all goes well for you and enjoy your games . take care.... tu amiga

• I wish you all the success in a full recovery, Gerald64. I was born with a congenital heart defect which was repaired on Valentines' Day 1991. When they went in they found I still had a heart!

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

The forum is a program that is not written by us. I looked for a plugin and found something that seems like it would do what you want, but it's described as "proof of concept", it's for an older version of the forum, and hasn't been touched in 8 years. So it looks like that's sadly a no-go.

Also, hope you have a speedy recovery!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...