please FIX the scores so we can see them, it's maddening

Game: klondike3
Game #: 1988996041
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.181 Safari/537.36
JS-Version: 2018-04-29_12:40:46_-0700_a242c9bc2fc0c7358a67523e6f9c4ef370433981

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Scores are not showing up, please I this, has been going on for 1 month

Comments

• Pfft - it has been a week.

• Hmm, have you paid the fee for playing these games? Have you paid attention to the ads? Have you tried reading the 'News' postings - top right of any game page?

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited June 2018 99.243.242.159

Please be assured that David and Jim, whose website this is, are spending all the time they have available (This is only their hobby, they aren't getting paid to run this site and have jobs, families, and lives.) repairing and updating the computer equipment that processes, records, and tabulates, the thousands and thousands of Greenfelt games that are played daily. If you are familiar with the type of computer hardware and/or software that it takes to run a website like this, I'm sure they'd welcome any advice you'd like to give them.

Please also be assured that the thousands of people who play these games, whether once in a while or for hours every day, are all waiting patiently, and with great anticipation, for the scores to be fixed and this site to be running smoothly again. Thank you...

Please read this blog post from David: https://blog.greenfelt.net/2018/06/02/the-server-is-undergoing-maintenance/

• Perhaps, something you LESSER players didn't realize, but if you post the best score for a particular game, the leader board DOES pop up with my name right at the top. I'm getting my scores about half the time.
    Anybody else? ;)

• Winner winner doggy dinner - best enjoy it (maybe do a screenshot), I'm at work on 12hr night shift and keep getting 502 bad gateway on computer here. My home computer had games coming up fine, but no scores for 5 days for me. Gonna be a crap night with no games. I did notice someone said something similar in the blog. Work computer is internet explorer, my home computer is firefox???

• But I'm playing with my secret decoder ring...which might affect play

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...