WAIT FOR IT.................................................................................

WAIT FOR IT..............HIGH SCORES :( :/ :s ARE NOT LOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'(
I want an immediate refund of all my subscription fees and lost earnings.
Oh yeah.....never mind.

Comments

• I know how you feel!

i just crashed through one in very fast time, AND I'M JUST SITTING HERE WAITING FOR A RANKING -- looks like it's never going to come!

• WORLDBEATER...check to see if you are paying for the basic package or the PREMIUM package. High scores only come with PREMIUM. For only an additional $10.00 you can get your scores. If you pay annually you will also get the scores of all the other players.

Personally...I am kind of liking not getting scores...that way I always come in first...helps my self esteem!

• Nan01, I was lucky enough to take advantage of the Green Felt introductory offer of buy one, get one free. My basic $29.99 subscription gives me scores on Scorpion whilst SIMULTANEOUSLY and AUTOMATICALLY places me on the leaderboard of any game of my choice. FANTASTIC VALUE!

• I guess you guys didn't know about the Roku stick. I get all that plus 2 ESPNs and Netflix for a one time $49.95

• Well dang!!! I am getting ripped off!

I only got a blasted t-shirt that says...
    acha akwụkwọ ndụ

I had to learn Igbo in order to know if what I was wearing was safe to be seen in.

• That is a huge number. At least we are still playing. Do your best guy's! ;)

• Fingsaint...who did you give your free membership too? Is it still available???

We could auction it off. Surely all of these people complaining would bid on it so they too could get their scores.

• I didn't get here till March or April. All I got was a used t-shirt. (That wasn't the name of the article my husband would talk about when describing a sports trade -- but use your imagination. >:)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...