Scores

No scores???

Comments

• No scores desappointed

• read the latest "news" above forum on main page

• c'mon..fix it..

• yeah, jabba ;)

• Rome wasn't built in a day, so please give the people involved some chance as they are doing the best for everyone involved

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@flyinfreddie, I hear pestering makes disks copy faster. ;)

• Well then @david ...you must be moving at warp speed

• @david and @homedoggy, Thanks for maintaining your senses of humor. This was getting really depressing with all the complaining and especially the demanding. I still don't understand why scores are so important -- or are we giving too much power to the relatively few who must have them to survive?

• Ya'know...in an earlier post I mentioned that perhaps they were involved in some sort of league play. Of course I was joking at the time, but I've been kicking it around in my head and now I'm wondering if this might be 'do-able'
    when the site is up and running. I haven't worked it all out...but maybe a set number of 'captains' could have a draft of available pool players. Once teams formed, two players could play a numbered game of...say Freecell. Then another two could play another numbered game and so on. There are brighter lightbulbs in the hallway than me out there. What do you think?

• Homedoggy...you could also do a round robin that way everyone would get to play everyone else in the league. Usually there is about 16 players in this type of competition so you might have to have several leagues going at the same time. Then the winners of each league could play each other. You could also have the runners up play each other. It would be interesting to do it by game...such as one league of Seahaven one of Addiction etc etc.

Maybe this doesn't make sense...in my head it does but not so much in black and white.

• That sounds reasonable. And can have an all around too, like they do in gymnastics.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...