...just curious

I know the site is having some issues at the moment...and we appreciate Jim and David for working hard to get things right. Also grateful to @Sringrain, @Sage, @fingsaint, @Gerald64 and anyone else who have helped to answer questions and ease tensions and take the heat off J & D. Y'all stepped up. Good on ya!
Now I know that nothing I say here is gonna matter much...but the site IS WORKING! Why is it so important to get your scores? Are you people in some sort of league? Is missing the scores for a few days gonna ruin your 'batting average?' Am I missing something? Are this many people in the world SO self absorbed that they are oblivious to the big picture?
Just when we think there may be hope for humanity, people snap us back to the reality that there are quite a few mouth breathers out there.
Thanks again to the good folks who drive the site AND thanks to the many people who realized a problem existed, saw the news report and have been patient.

Comments

• Who said there was hope for humanity?

• LOL WORLDBEATER. I said there "may" be hope.

• Homedoggy...I have often wondered the same thing. I realize that people are different...what is important to them might not be to me. I am not a competitive person so not getting my scores might be a bit of an irritation but not enough to get my underwear in a wad...I just click the new game button and move on to the next game. Winning or losing a game of solitaire does not define who I am. For others though...maybe being so competitive on a game site might make them a little less so than in the real world...you know...those people that always have to be first in line...get ahead in traffic so that they can arrive 1 minute quicker than everyone else...

I don't know...it just seems that so many people want to be the best at something so maybe solitaire gives them that opportunity. The world is a crazy place now a days and maybe people are just trying to find a way to win...even if it is a game of solitaire.

Who knew...a game of solitaire meant to be played by one could bring out the competitiveness in so many.

• Good to see you Nan, and agree with you on competiveness, slow in mind so happy with my scores , get lucky to get in top 30's so as I have mentioned before just here to have fun, and chat with a few cool friends, I see NO Hope for them, just like to be heard, not seen, case closed ,

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...