Scoring offline

How can I check my scores after playing offline?

Comments

• I think I'm confused. How do you play a browser game offline?

• Keithw may be playing on his PC. Only Green Felt games will be scored.

• If I go offline, even with Green Felt up, I can't play anything because my browser relies on the internet to be open. It locks up. I play only on my pc.

• He's playing the solitaire that comes installed in your computer under 'games'

• Hi, Silver Hawk. How are you?

• One Flew over the Cuckooo's nest! Part 2

• Homedoggy, I know those games...and they are not always installed.

My concern is that there is a download for some of Green Felt solitaire out there. If there is, I'm sure that Jim and David would like to find it and get rid of it. Or at least protect this site from it. Dunno.

• OOOH...didn't think of that

• Nan01Nan01 REGISTERED
    edited May 2018 136.49.13.47

If I understand the OP (and probably I don't)...

If I have a game of Green Felt Solitaire open in my browser when my internet goes down I can still play that game as long as I don't shut down my computer or close my tab. I just can't get the scores because I am not connected. I play mainly Scorpion and have played for a couple of days when I moved and was waiting for my internet to be connected.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited May 2018 75.31.173.112

@Nan01, if you keep your browser open like that you should see a little card icon in the top right with a number next to it. The number is the number of games that are queued up to be sent but couldn't be—the more games you play, the higher the number goes. If you click the little card, it will try to resend all the games. So when your internet comes back you can click them and the scores should get onto the server.

• Umm, well. I have limited internet here (Thailand) but once I open Freecell in the browser I can continue to play even if the internet goes down. the games will still save under the black spade icon and will upload en masse once I reconnect but I have no way of checking progress and scores as far as I can see.
    That is the question, how to check personal progress.

• Keithw...One way would be to keep track of the game numbers and then look them up once you have your internet back. In the menu bar there is a game number tab...just click and enter the game number and then once you have brought up that game just click on the high score tab. I could take a while if you have played several games but that would be one way to do it. If there is another way maybe David will check back in and let you know.

• Gotcha, be nice to have a "My scores" button or something along those lines but maybe too hard.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...