cards moving everywhere by themselves

Game: freecell
Game #: 606717663
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/65.0.3325.181 Safari/537.36 OPR/52.0.2871.64
JS-Version: 2018-04-08_01:49:13_-0700_81c64faab8ee7dfb19872db65520847f718a0579

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

Comments

• @trix3, we're trying to help...but not sure if you've seen the answers to your previous posts. Pls comment back

• HAPPY SAT. EVERYONE.
    HOPE THE WEATHER WHERE YOU ALL ARE IS A HECK OF ALOT BETTER !! A STINKS 39 HERE IN SWEET ILL.-----------------RAIN AND WIND, JUST LOVELY----------UUUUUGGG AGAIN...........
    " HAPPY SPRING" ????????????????????????????????????

• High of 80...low of 63....beee you tee full sunshine
    Sorry...you asked

• It's 82 and sunny, here in the eastern panhandle of Wv. I just mowed for the first time this year.

• Hey @Monkeynotale ...I hate that 1st mow of the year. I'm push mowing 2 acres for the exercise. 3 times so far this year. Put out pine needles today. Playing disc golf at 3pm

• Hey Monkey good to hear from you, glad you are good and back with us , raining for over 9 hours off and on hoping it moves somewhere , cold and damp here in West Tennessee. Take Care , just mowed 1 acre homedoggy , with leaves from last year finally dried out , lot of extra so mowed 2+ just to get rid of em' more rain coming to Carolina's and maybe WV. stay dry everyone!

• Hey HD and G64, I was really looking forward to mowing. I just bought a Honda push mower for a small spot in my front yard. I had been using my weed wacker but it was too much for me.

• Mowing???? What's that? ;P

• HI EVERYONE,
    HAPPY SPRING !!!! WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN------37---AND S N O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS EVENING !!!!!!
    HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY. STAY WARM !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...