BAD NAME

iMPEACH tRUMPSKY VERY POOR PLEASE DELETE HIM

Comments

• POOR TASTE

• Are we gonna get rid of Trumpwins!!! too?...How about TrumpGodsChoice?
    If you wanna change things, you first have to accept things. Condemnation
    doesn't liberate us...it oppresses us.
    In a strange, roundabout way, Barney8405, I agree with you. I just choose to ignore them and work extra hard at beating them.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I like to think of the politically motivated user names as being in the same category as political bumper stickers. While I wouldn't have either a pro or anti trump bumper sticker on my own car, I've certainly seen both in the wild. I think when you encounter one that you disagree with that the appropriate response isn't to demand that person remove their bumper sticker, but to roll your eyes and think "it takes all kinds!".

Currently our policy is only to censor curse-words or other "vile" language.

• David, I really like your thesis. It is sane, civil, and kind. What we want the world to be.
    But boasting about one's sex, religion or politics has always been offensive, intrusive and distracting. If we don't want to buy what they're selling, we can "turn the other bumper" and go on our way. But not if we've chosen to participate in a closed arena like on-line solitaire.

On the other hand, maybe I should re-register as SOS—Save Our States?

• Huron, I kinda subscribe to David's philosophy...but sorta differently.

When I see something that may bother/embarrass/confuse me, I have 2 options:
    1. I can CHOOSE to be upset with that thing
    2. I can CHOOSE to not let it upset me.

I prefer to take options #2. You see, if we react to these things, we give them validity. To me, they are not valid. I see it is there, I note it, and forget it. It means nothing to me. By giving them no value, they are no longer there and they just no longer visible to me...yes, really.

If everyone would just feel that it means nothing to them, then those who do those things would find no value in doing them.

Your choice give them value or not.

Enjoy the games

• Thank you Springrain! Take Care.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...