Timer

When exactly does the timer start? as soon as you click new game or beginning with your first move? Just curious.

Comments

• I have also wondered about that.

• Hello, I am not sure about your isssue , best I can help you would be to give you a little help to find solution, in the game page on say Free Cell ,in top right is forum page, if you click on Really come on , and scroll down to David( Green Felt Guy) you can message him or go to discussions , in search engine type in names David ,sage, or Springrain, they are the best people to ask about this issue or homedoggy, hope this helps in your answering your post regarding Timer, Good Day

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    edited March 2018 75.31.173.112

Unless it's super pressing you don't need to direct message Jim or me. We both get emails for every forum post and I browse through them once a day or so. I don't always respond because I don't always have a good answer.

For this though, the timer starts when the cards have been dealt (either through clicking "New Game", "Restart", or just loading the page.

• If you want to consider the game first before playing,just press replay when you are ready.This will start the clock.Enjoy your game

• Thank you!!

• Sorry Vanman81.The above is correct,but as stated earlier,the same applies as soon as you start dealing.I will now go back to sleep.Play on and enjoy yourself.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...