yukon

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2009 in Bug Reports
Once you can use the "auto finish" it takes up to 20 seconds for the cards to clear the playing field, which if you check my records, eliminates me from ever getting a high score.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    wizard wrote:
    Once you can use the "auto finish" it takes up to 20 seconds for the cards to clear the playing field, which if you check my records, eliminates me from ever getting a high score.

Ouch. That sucks. Is this new behavior or has it always been slow like this for you? We recently re-wrote the card drawing code to fix the duplicated and missing cards people were seeing, but it could have easily made things slower, especially in older browsers. Except you are using Firefox 3.5.5 (which is what David and I are using) and you're running on an Intel Mac which I suspect is not slow.

Maybe this is a fundamental problem that only shows up on mixed suit games? Could you try hitting auto-complete 3 or 4 times next time you are ready to finish and maybe a few while it's going slow? If that fixes it, then we have a guess as to what the problem is.

Thanks for letting us know,
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...