cards moving slowly and jerking

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2009 in Bug Reports
Hi
The last 2-3 days my cards have been moving slow and jerking like something running in the background. I have checked everything with my computer and this is the only website it is happening on. Please advise
Thanks, Cindy Bailey

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Hi
    The last 2-3 days my cards have been moving slow and jerking like something running in the background. I have checked everything with my computer and this is the only website it is happening on. Please advise
    Thanks, Cindy Bailey

Sorry to hear that Cindy. We changed the way the cards got drawn about a week ago, so it might be that. I assume you have tried restarting your browser and rebooting? If so, could you tell me what your greenfelt username is or which browser you're using so I can look into this?

-Jim
  • Hi Jim:
    Yes I have rebooted and such and still having trouble on the games but on no other computer websites. I' m using internet explorer my greenfelt user name is cindaroo53. Let me know if I need to do something on my end. Thanks for the help. and the problem is still happening today. Cindy
    jim wrote:
    Hi
    Thanks, Cindy Bailey

Sorry to hear that Cindy. We changed the way the cards got drawn about a week ago, so it might be that. I assume you have tried restarting your browser and rebooting? If so, could you tell me what your greenfelt username is or which browser you're using so I can look into this?

-Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...