klondike 3 turn green felt turn solitaire. First deal never changes. It is always the same deal.

Game: klondike3
Game #: 3258982689
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Win64; x64; rv:58.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/58.0
JS-Version: 2018-01-24_09:51:31_e68f27988fcd8349cffe10f04825a8983f9a0acb

Please describe the problem in as much detail as possible:

First deal never changes. It is always the same. Please correct. Thank you.

Comments

• Once you're logged on to the game ... there is a button on the top left that reads :New Game:.... click on that and it deals you a new hand.... good luck... and most of all enjoy & have fun....

• As I have previously indicated - "New Game" is missing on the top left of my screen for all Greenfelt Games. The only way to change the game is to scroll up to the very top of the screen, click on Games, then click on the game you want.

• The New Games button is on the same screen as your game is on... not on the very top... If you continue to have problems with it I would suggest getting in touch with the owners of this site... James or David... you can also report it to the section that states Bug Reports to your left of this screen... good luck

• New game used to be to the left of Replay, but it disappeared!

• As laptop suggested if you continue to have issues contact James or David , you can go to top left and click on categories, then in search engine provided type in one of their name , just click on icon of one of the founders of this site, enjoy have fun. that is the way I find someones name and it has helped me when needed.

• Often the card that is clicked on doesn't respond even though it clearly should.

• Why did you go back almost 2 years for this post?
    It doesn't matter.... just curious.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...