Speedy Solving--How do you do it?

I just noticed that a few game players here solved the solitaire game in about a minute! All I can do is complete the game in three or four minutes! Can ANYONE give me any hints as to how I can complete the game FASTER than three or four minutes? I could use some advice. :|

Comments

• Hello Brightly.There are no hints that I can give you except perserverence and practice coupled with a knowledge of the game which will only come with experience.Relying on the automatic facility is not recommended.I don't know what game you play,I only play Klondike,but the same applies to all the games.There are hints I can give you for the more difficult games in Klondike but I don,t know how long you have have been playing.I would not concentrate on speed until you know and understand the game.Speed will come as a natural progression.But I would argue that speed should not be the main criteria.The most fun are the difficult games where speed does not matter.That is where the skill lies.I don't know if this is any help to you,but I wish you well in you'r progress in this excellent site.Don't give up,it will come in time.Play on.

• Thank you SO much, Graeme! I'll take your advice. AND I'll keep playing!

• Don't feel bad Brighty , I have no hints either I am close to your times , my fastest score is 2:13 , I am not here to get low times or set any records, I'm just here to have fun, not to compete, if it takes a year I plan to be here to beat any times , I'll get there when I can. so play on.

• i'll second that

• I'll third that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• In the past I have been able to finish a game in less than a minute...providing I just keep flying all over the cards and clicking. It will automatically clear the board for you if the cards are dealt well.
    However, I'm more interested in playing the game properly and keeping my moves to a lower number. JMHO...

• Have to disagree with you.You can not achieve consistently fast times using the above so-called method.If you are a good player you will not need to hope that the cards will be dealt well.If you intend playing the game properly you need to understand the game.You certainly don't rely on the automatic feature.You can't play these games just hoping for the best.I don't need the automatic to finish a game in under a minute.That's achieved through years of experience and is a natural progression built up over that time.It is not an intent.This is not a criticism of you but a defence of those players who play on this site regularly.Play the game as you want and in a way that suits you as others do .I wish well.

• I missed out the you in the end,sorry.Enjoy the game.

• Very well said, graeme... That is the best philosophy for this site! If I want to compete, I play the games of the day. Other than that, I check to see if a particular game is winnable. It's rather meditative to play a dozen, or two, of a particular game in a row, while listening to an audiobook. Worrying about my score, in relation to others', would negate that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...