CHANGE LOG IN Name.

URL: /

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I belive if you go to discussions in upper left and message jim or david our site founders, they or someone that has been here awhile will help you in your inquiry.

• Click on your user name, in the top right corner of any game page. Then click Account Settings. Put the name you want in the first box and click Change Username under it.

• Thanks Sage

• ...or click forum, in the top right of any game page. Then click Feature Requests on the left side. Go down 3 messages below yours...and follow the directions that were given YESTERDAY.

What...too snarky?

• yeah still learning from you green felt pros, how to help people, bad enough I can't get under 3 minutes in free cell , oh! well having fun chatting with you folks, Thanks for the back up! Take Care everyone, on this rainy chilly day in West Tennessee.

• Sunshine and record highs in North Kaka-Lacky

• Where ever Kaka-Lacky is, oh well I'll give you Skullbone,Tenn. Bucksnort, Finger, Grabball, all in Tenn.Rainy and still chilly 46

• NORTH Kaka-Lacky...due east of your present location

• Oh! lost my mind for a second of course no great loss. Glad to hear from you my friend! Take care, don't take any wooden nickels. :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...