username

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited November 2010 in General Discussion
Hi

Many thanks for your site, it is wonderful relaxation.

sorry about the inconveniently long username but each time I lose my direct log on, or as happened yesterday, I get cut off, I have to start with a new username as I have no idea what my password had been. I would be very happy to go back to a single 's' if you can arrange it - e.g. if you disestablished all earlier versions of my user name.

thanks

Cliffs/Cliffsssssssssssssssssss

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

We appreciate the feedback.
    sorry about the inconveniently long username but each time I lose my direct log on, or as happened yesterday, I get cut off, I have to start with a new username as I have no idea what my password had been. I would be very happy to go back to a single 's' if you can arrange it - e.g. if you disestablished all earlier versions of my user name.

I'll see about merging all of your accounts, but in the meantime your original cliffs account now has the same password as the majority of cliffs* accounts.

-Jim
  • Hi

thanks

Cliffs/Cliffsssssssssssssssssss

CLIFF, YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR WRECKING THE AESTHETICS OF THIS FINE SITE THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS. YOU ARE THE ONLY IDIOT THAT HAS DONE THIS IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN VISITING GREENFELT. GO FIND ANOTHER SITE TO SCREW UP.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    manian wrote:
    CLIFF, YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR WRECKING THE AESTHETICS OF THIS FINE SITE THAT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR YEARS. YOU ARE THE ONLY IDIOT THAT HAS DONE THIS IN ALL THE YEARS I HAVE BEEN VISITING GREENFELT. GO FIND ANOTHER SITE TO SCREW UP.
    Um... :shock: Manian?
    I hope you're indignation is ironic (I'm kind of assuming it is based on your phrase "aesthetics of this fine site"). If not, that's uncalled for. If so, how about a smiley next time? :-) I know a good troll is indistinguishable from real crazy but we'd like Green Felt to be a friendly place. :roll:

-David
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jim wrote:
    I'll see about merging all of your accounts...
    Done. All the cliffs* users have been merged into plain old "cliffs".

-David
  • david wrote:
    jim wrote:
    I'll see about merging all of your accounts...
    Done. All the cliffs* users have been merged into plain old "cliffs".

-David
    :

:D thanks David for the prompt and helpful response - and for aiming to keep the atmosphere appropriately cordial. :roll:
  • I have the same problem, I originally had a different username, but when I changed my computer I had forgotten my password. Then I created another username and password, and promptly forgot that one too. Have remembered this one so far, but would it be possible at all to create a link to email the password to an email address provided? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?? :D
    P.S. Absolutely love this site, its the only one I use to play cards online, it's great! Very happy to see the addition of addiction, its an old favourite of mine, but maze was a fine replacement - until now :D :D
    Cheers,
    NRG
  • Scratch that last comment, I've just figuered it out :oops:
    This was my first time using the forum, I had only played the games before. So now onto a new request - Would it be possible to add a link to the main games page for a password reminder?
    Cheers,
    NRG

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...