A New World Record!

I've been playing here for years, and every time the holiday cards go up, the forum is full of people who can't see the "Normal Cards" button complaining that the colors are hard to see. But I think this Valentine's Day might have set a record for number of complaints! Maybe Scabs can run an analysis of that data?

Comments

• I noticed that too. A whole page of "I HATE THE PINK"!

I just quit reading...

• And they seem so surprised, as if somehow valentine's day has escaped them.

• will Easter have little wabbits on them. I can't wait til then. I agree with Nan, on I just quit reading them. :'(

• For many of the players, this is their first holiday here on Green Felt. The new players never ran into this before. And few can see that there are umpteen complaints on the forum already. ::sigh::

• embracethepink

• It gives me something to do, if I'm getting bored on holidays.... :D I started to answer complaints and questions, here, because there were so many and so many complaining about the same things, or asking the same questions, and it was getting a bit "repetitive". And, as helping people is what I like to do, volunteering and such, it's easy for me to help out, here. I have a Notepad page of copy and paste answers for the most common questions... There seems to be many people using computers who don't know the basics about how they operate, or the internet, in general.

• you rock....and people notice

• Except for the formentioned people it is a holiday , it's 9:54 in west Tennessee it will be back til normal tomorrow , until Easter :'(

• But it's so difficult clicking the button for normal card colors...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...