These games suck!

Computer ,computer, computer!!! So far from being real, it isn't funny! Very frustrating playing a computer!

Comments

• Maybe buy a deck of cards???

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited February 2018 99.243.255.25

You should be commended for continuing to play these games, even though they "suck". Please know, though, it is possible to buy an actual deck of playing cards:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_3_14?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=decks+of+cards+playing+cards&sprefix=decks+of+cards,aps,185&crid=10ENNMY05DKN

The history of playing cards... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playing_card

• I totally agree with Nan and sage, I wanted to say something to feed your reaction to our responses , thou as a synical person I'm not gonna waste my time , just buy some cards, take a walk , enjoy life , it's all you have. go to Dollar Tree buy some cards or crossword puzzles, read a book :s

• thehawk, as far as I can tell from his/her history of complaints, is unaware that this forum exists. I get the impression that s/he posts these frustrations and thinks they disappear into the ether

• This is the best free cell game offered on the internet & it's free. I'm happy with it.

• thehawk=thetroll. He uses the computer to complain about computers only to get our reaction and to see how many hits he can get.

• Hawk, thousands of people don't care what you think. This is a great site and it's free. Go away.

• Bad,inappropriate language does not help in venting your spleen in regard to these games.If you had spent as many years as I have using playing cards,you would realise how good this site is.Try being more mature in making your case.Good manners does go a long way in resolving many disputes

• A little joke for everyone.

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment. Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM." He left it where he knew she would find it. The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight. Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed. The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

• I have a riddle for the Hawk, he probably can't figure it out so the rest of the gang may have to solve it for him, Look at the words carefully hawk, concentrate on the words, if you ain't to busy writing your next brain fart.
    Quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dogs
    :(

• i think you guys covered it all therefore i have no comment Play on guys !!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...