The games are terrible!!

When you need something you will never get it. If you do get it, it's blocked by aces kings or queens, that you can't move.I am sick of computerized games. If it can't be real then don't do it!!!

Comments

• Have you tried an actual deck of cards? Maybe that would work out better for you. On occasion when I don't want to be "connected" I pull out my "real" cards.

I don't like reading books on the internet...I prefer the feel of the book in my hands.

• Thank you nan i play free cell with cards, and the best forensic based author's work is right in my hand .Deaver , Reichs, Cornwell.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@thehawk, The program creates an ordered deck of cards, shuffles it and then deals from that deck (in the same order that you'd expect to deal in real life). It does the same stuff you do when playing with real cards. Sometimes difficult shuffles happen even in real life games (though it's really hard to "undo" more than a couple times with real cards).

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

@thehawk, The program creates an ordered deck of cards, shuffles it and then deals from that deck (in the same order that you'd expect to deal in real life). It does the same stuff you do when playing with real cards. Sometimes difficult shuffles happen even in real life games (though it's really hard to "undo" more than a couple times with real cards).

• These diatribes are disturbing. I, for one, greatly appreciate the efforts that have gone into creating and maintaining this site. Useful, respectful commentary is necessary in life and on the web; non-specific complaining enhances nothing.

• A family came home from church and sat down to Sunday dinner. Daddy said the sermon was too long, Mama said the organ was too loud and Grandpa said the pews were too hard. A little kid who had watched as the offering plate was passed said, "It was a pretty good show for a dollar!". Greenfelt doesn't even cost that much - and it is a good show, too.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...