I love you....but:)

I love this game. It saves me from all kinds of horrors like housework. But I don't like reading people's political sentiments based on their "name"...such as "Hillary2prison, or VoteTrump---really! Save your politics for yourself! I'm here to have fun. ok!!!???

Comments

• I love this game. It saves me from all kinds of horrors like housework. But I don't like reading people's political sentiments based on their "name" ...such as "Hillary2prison or VoteTrump---really! Save your politics for yourself! I'm here to have fun. ok!!!???

• I agree with You bethdog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WE ARE HERE FOR FUN PERIOD !!!!!!!!

• I just don't look. I love playing here too. This is as free as it gets. You do your thing I'll do mine.

• Should we say something to jesusfreak and devilsfan too....
    or do you wanna leave the first amendment alone?
    Not a Trump fan either but they have a right.

• The First Amendment to the US Constitution doesn't have anything to do with a privately-run game site in an unknown country. It applies only to the US Congress.

• I keep forgetting about the global aspect of a website...but if I can apply American values to an international forum...
    people have a right to express themselves...and I (we) have the right to ignore them. Where would it end if we just told folks to change their names because it bothered us. I agree with bethdog but...

• I agree 100% with your statement, bethedog! This is among the places that I can escape to where I DON'T have to hear about Trump or Hillary or DACA or anything else! I'm here to have a good time!

• Green Felt should be a politics free zone. Please let's have one place to get away from America's toxic politics. Names with political significance create an unnecessary stress in many.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...