I have really enjoyed Green Felt Free Cell

I have been playing everyday since November 2017 and enjoyed my time , playing free cell and reading quotes and
comments from all players, Thou I do wish there were more games available under arcade games and solitaire games, in
hopes you would allow us to request new games and give considerations to request, In saying I really LOVE this application.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Hi Gerald65, Thanks for your positive comments! You are welcome to suggest new games. We don't always listen, but most of the games here were added based on user feedback.

• jim, I have been recently attempting to play other games to no success, thou I tried to rack my few brain cells ,and attempted a game of crossword puzzles ,then I discovered it is the same one every time, also notice that the is no way to change skill level on the game. Jim , could you check this for me, would greatfully appreciate your help!

• The problem with crossword puzzles is that it takes a lot of hard work to write good ones. It's not like a card solitaire game where you program the layout of the game and the rules of play, once, and let it run; you have to write it. And people who write good crosswords charge money for them. For instance, the New York Times pays $200 for a daily puzzle, and uses hundreds of different authors. Greenfelt can't afford to pay $200 a day for puzzles with zero revenue, and they can't afford to spend several hours of their own time because they have lives.

• thanks for commenting on my question, Fnarf , I was just hoping we could atleast change a few things , I will deal with it as is,

• Free Cell game#136313426 is a tough buger to crack. enjoy

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...