i should like to see how to solve a game for me impossible

Game: freecell
Game #: 1029429715

What would you like to see?

Comments

• I should like to see how to solve a game for me impossible

• I should like to see how to solve a game I'm not able to solve

• Not all games are solveable. Many people, here, can attest to this.

• I also would like to see how some of the scores are achieved when i am truly stumped. I see the great score and wonder why i am unable to get there.

• I also would like to see how some of the scores are achieved when i am truly stumped. I see the great score and want to know how the smart ones got there.

• It's not easy,and in Klondike some games are not solveable due to the spread of the cards.To achieve a 52 card formation when others fail to do so can give a great sense of satisfaction but is difficult to achieve.It involves time and patience.Try drawing from the pack first before you start moving your cards around,this sometimes brings into play cards that would otherwise not be accessible in the general run of play.Don't be afraid to bring cards down from the formations in order to release a card and facilitate a move.Try different moves.Time is not important in very difficult games but is worth it if you achieve a good result.I have based the above hints on my own experience and I hope it may help,but it is down to experience which comes with time and practice.Don't be discouraged.Play on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...