Speed

I think I'm onto a loser concerning timing on games. Like most of you less serious players,I only play for fun.I just wonder how many of you are using touch screens? I might have to get one to beat you all !

Comments

• I use a touch screen, and my times are terrible.

• I use a touchscreen and it really helps me. There is a strategy for enjoying the games for fun and a different one for trying to get on the leader board. They overlap some but the goal is different. Practice, a certain mindlessness and a touch screen help for the leader board.

• Rubbish.I have a computer and a mouse.The rest is eye and hand co-ordination coupled with 50 years of experience.You cannot win any games by being mindless.Stop this nonsense.We all play for fun.Just appreciate a first-class site and improve your game.

• Ok Graeme, I'l stick with the mouse and maybe improve a bit at 67,retired musician,my eye hand coordination isn't as good as it used to be.It's all a bit of fun,I just wondered about the touch screen. Game on guys.

• Hi Senrab,stick with what you'r happy with.It's just a game,win or lose.I wish you well.Play on.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...