multiple card designs

Game: freecell
Game #: 518582746

What would you like to see?

Hi, I would love to have different card designs available to play with.

Everything is great otherwise, thank you for your hard work.

Comments

• SageSage REGISTERED
    edited October 2017 135.23.69.185

In the upper left hand corner, of a game screen, you'll see: "Games Size Deck Contact Us FAQ Leader Board". Click Deck, then click on the pattern of your choice.

• Since only card faces are ever visible in Freecell, never backs, it's not clear to me what changing the design would even look like. Different fonts for the numbers?

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

I assume different face card designs. That's been on our list for a long time. We'd love something that we don't have to pay for (given that we don't take in any money) but we aren't particularly good artists ourselves and so nothing's really come of it. We do have halloween coming up so our holiday themed cards (that so many people hate ;) ) will kick in. If you want to play freecell with them right now you can click here.

• David, I love, love, love the Halloween card designs. Really clever. Thanks for making Freecell extra fun and all you do to make this site so great. All the extras are really appreciated. Xoxo

• I hate the Halloween designs, hard for me to see the cards easily.

• Ditto.

• Ditto DiDi999

• You don't have to wait until tomorrow, for the cards to return to what you're used to, you can change the cards back, yourself!

See that row of buttons, above the cards? The button on the right, to the right of the game number, says "Normal Cards". Try that...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...