play by age group. I am 92 and play in the top 3 to 4%

Game: freecell
Game #: 1875729868

What would you like to see? Competition by age and sex?

Comments

• Hey, congratulations, that's pretty spry for someone your age! We've had other folks mention that they were in their eighties before, but you're the oldest I've seen -- and still finishing high up the table. That said, I don't know if I'd want my age and gender in the system.

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Not sure about gender, but grouping by age (or more likely, age ranges) might be interesting. Slicing up the DB might have ramifications though (our indices are big enough as it is)…

Also, congrats, I'm only a quadrogenarian and I can only sometimes get in the top ten :smile:.

• I don't like the idea of being compartmentalised.I want to play all-comers.Male,female,old,like me,black,white,pink,blue et al.Thanks to David and Jim for a first-class site.As my grandmother used to say,it warms the cockles of my heart.Play on.

• I agree with you, graeme. Also understand the suggestion of "player 92." I admit to a secret giggle at a rare "top of the ten" in Klondike—knowing most are younger than I. But one (among many) of the great pleasures of Greenfelt is its no-profile zone. The world needs more of them. Thank you, David and Jim, for your fine work.

• I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! :)

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS

Yes, yes. Relax everyone, if we ever did something like this it would be opt-in. Remember, we let people play and get scores anonymously! We currently don't even require email addresses to sign up. We hate giving away our info and won't ever require anything super personal from you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...