RE: MY GAMES HAVE DISAPPEARED

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited March 2009 in Bug Reports
When I attempt to play pyramid, golf, and almost every game except Yukon the cards disappear from the screen as soon as I click on a card. Can you tell me whats going on or this this my very own private bug??

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    bhead wrote:
    When I attempt to play pyramid, golf, and almost every game except Yukon the cards disappear from the screen as soon as I click on a card. Can you tell me whats going on or this this my very own private bug??
    I just played today's pyramid game of the day with Internet Explorer 7 (that's the browser you use, I believe) and didn't have that problem, so it's looking like something unique to your system.

One thing you might try is clearing your browser's internet cache. Click here to learn how to clear Internet Explorer 7's cache.

Let us know if that doesn't solve the problem.

-David
  • I had just upgraded to Internet Explorer 8. As soon as I removed it I could play cards but I can't login. I enter my log in name and password and it disappears. Please Help.
    bhead wrote:
    I had just upgraded to Internet Explorer 8.
    Ah, we'd never tried IE 8. I've installed it and duplicated the problem. It's so great having new browsers that break everything all the time. :-)
    As soon as I removed it I could play cards but I can't login. I enter my log in name and password and it disappears. Please Help.
    This could be a cookie problem. Try clearing out your cookies and then logging in again.

-David
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    david wrote:
    bhead wrote:
    I had just upgraded to Internet Explorer 8.
    Ah, we'd never tried IE 8. I've installed it and duplicated the problem. It's so great having new browsers that break everything all the time. :-)
    Interesting. I tried IE8 and it worked just fine except Ctrl-A selected everything as well as completing and dragging seemed to redraw too quickly. Were you in compatability mode?
    david wrote:
    I've installed it and duplicated the problem. It's so great having new browsers that break everything all the time. :-)
    Looks like it's a bug in IE 8. I've worked around it temporarily and will try to report the problem to Microsoft once we figure out the root cause.

-David

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...