thanks!

Many thanks for doing the work necessary to fix the scores on Free Cell. Much appreciated!

Comments

• Amen, so be it. Thanks

• Nice to have the site up and running again.I very much appreciate the work you have done to achieve this,despite the abuse you have had to contend with from the many malcontents who failed to read the explanation or the advice given by many of us to alleviate the problems resulting from this malfunction.A big thank-you to Jim and Dave and a special thanks to Sage who has been consistent in his very polite and patient way of fielding the,sometimes very bad behaviour of those who should have,at the very least,appreciated the problems and the expence involved.It's nice to get back to normal again.THANK-YOU.

• Many thanks for the return of the leaderboard. Your diligence and hard work are appreciated.

• bookplatebookplate REGISTERED
    edited June 2017 73.209.250.91

Thank you so much Green Felt guys!! Thanks for your persistence. It sounded like it was very challenging. This site is so great, it's nice to have it running well again. And thanks to Sage for his gracious responses to some often rude feedback. Class displayed by all involved. Thanks again!!

• Wanted to add my thanks too. Really do appreciate all the hard work that it took to fix all the problems.

• Thanks x

• Awesome, amazing! I've been here only a few weeks, this is the first day everything is working perfectly. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...