spider

sleeptechsleeptech REGISTERED
edited October 2008 in Bug Reports
Why can I complete spider but on the final click to finish game the cards dont go up top for completion but stay with the arrow, even though the "you beat the game" sign comes up. This tends to occur if I dont get it out in the order of L to R or R to L up top.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    sleeptech wrote:
    Why can I complete spider but on the final click to finish game the cards dont go up top for completion but stay with the arrow, even though the "you beat the game" sign comes up. This tends to occur if I dont get it out in the order of L to R or R to L up top.

What browser (and browser version) are you using? We've seen problems like this before and they correlated with older versions of firefox.

-Jim
  • jim wrote:
    sleeptech wrote:

What browser (and browser version) are you using? We've seen problems like this before and they correlated with older versions of firefox.

-Jim

Not very computer literate so I hope this is what you need. Generally I use google or ninemsn and on the odd occassion yahoo. On the computer we have internet explorer that came with windows xp.
  • sleeptech wrote:
    jim wrote:
    sleeptech wrote:

-Jim

Not very computer literate so I hope this is what you need. Generally I use google or ninemsn and on the odd occassion yahoo. On the computer we have internet explorer that came with windows xp.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...