Score board problems persist!

Game: sht
Game #: 793944648
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 9_3_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/601.1.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/9.0 Mobile/13F69 Safari/601.1
JS-Version: 2017-04-25_17:53:12_-0700_eaa9e613a231fa243beeb6ed1fbfa70ad1f16073

Please describe the problem in detail:same thing.....can't check scoreboard!! Backend server not available.....will it ever? Or do I have to quit the game. No fun if you can't see what other people have been scoring

Comments

• I might be wrong...I often am...but if enough people follow through on their threat to "quit"...the rest of us that have decided to be patient and stick it out...will see our scores.

My understanding...the problem exists because of the large number of users and games played...the "backend server" is overloaded.

I sometimes wake up early...very early...and the usage is down and I have no problems getting my scores.

Don't get me wrong...I like seeing my scores at the end of the game too...but it is not a deal breaker if I don't. Now if I was paying for the usage of this site...that would be a different story.

• eliminate the speed key players who use them to get low scores which is causing the back log on the backend server to get slowed down because the scores are coming in to fast and it can not process that fast . I call these people because they can not figure out to win the game just using their BRAIN they are air heads especially the game FREE CELL.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...