bollocks

what bollocks! I play klondike on greenfelt. I like to play against the other top scorers, so there is no point in playing when you don't know what your time is. Please fix this problem or I'm gone.
johntoffee

Comments

• Days? Weeks!!

• Threatening to leave is not magically going to make anything happen any faster. The leader board may not come up, but you can get the high scores when you go to the game you want to play and click the high score box in tool bar. It may come up with error message, but if you persist it will come up

• The owners of this site make no money based on the number of people that use this site. It is free to play here and there are no ads (I believe that there are no ads based on what I have read...I use an adblocker so I wouldn't see any).

Some of the problem is caused by the number of users on this site...it has grown beyond its capabilities to handle the traffic. If I was the owner of this site...based on all of the complaints and threats...I would probably just abandon it. I hope they don't. Of all of the sites that I have used this is my favorite...it is simple and straight forward without all of the other clutter that most sites have.

• You're absolutely right. Apologies, was a bit frustrated.

• Good man johntoffee. The right stuff.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...