countrys

Love the games,there fun and its fun challenging others,it would be nice to see which country other players r from.Thank you for all the fun games

Comments

• The games are fun and they keep me out of trouble. Knowing where players are from would be real interesting and add to the games. So lets start with me I'm 60 and from Nova Scotia Canada. and i love it. Now lets hear from others. Where are yall from ???

• I am 76 and Welsh and have played this game for more years than I can remember both with cards and on other sites.It's nice to hear from my distant playing friends and I wish you all well.This is, without doubt,the best of the sites.

• benturpin
    I am male , 71 , from New Brunswick , Canada . Rewind , you Blue Noser , lol , we're almost neighbors . Have to agree with Graeme , best site of the lot . Many thanks for allowing me to play .

• Braxton, I'll be 91 in October. and I live in South Carolina. I played solitaire with cards as a child in North Carolina. Then a long dry spell. I had a couple of falls ( in 2015 &2016 ) that made me change my life style , So back to solitaire 3 turns. I no longer can run fast and jump high fences. But I now can use the mouse with either hand. . To me this is a fun activity and I just do the best that an old man can and I'm happy with the results. My wishes for good health and long life for all of you , "green felters" . --- Braxton

• 86 and Klondike (1) is my game. Have played under many names. Have lived in many states. Recently counted 35 changes of address, currently am outside Austin.

Volunteering a cautionary note to all: Been slowed down, for a while sidelined, with suddenly arthritic middle finger(s) of right hand, I believe due to working for a first in Klondike. Otherwise in great health but have to limit solitaire time and timing . . . and giving the finger . . .

Greatly enjoy seeing the many first-place winners these days—go, you guys!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...