Happy Newyear

I would like to wish one and all a happy new year from Rewind here in good old Nova Scotia

Comments

• Happy New Year to you too, from just-okay Seattle!

• Happy New Year from a soaking wet South Wales

• And a great big Happy New Year from Southern Ontario.  We finally got our first snow.  Not much just enough to make it look seasonal......Cheers   jimbob

• Happy New Year from an Aussie in Ontario - yay snow!  Thanks Greenfelt guys for another year of fun.

• Happy New Year from windy Jersey, Channel Isles (UK)

• all the best from middle earth - new zealand - !!

• Here's wishing a fun 2016 to all from a Pennsylvanian escaping winter in warm South Carolina. Cheers!

• It sure is nice to be able to see where everybody is from I hope 2016 is a good year for us all . just a few more hours then the party begins. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all

• Happy New Year to David, Jim and fellow players. From foggy Geneva and the Alps, no snow yet for skiing, but plenty of Good Solitaire. Thanks and the best set of cards for everyone this year.

• From jimbob again...I agree a whole bunch, it is sure nice to see where everyone is from .Great . Keep it up folks. Meanwhile I am sending this about 8:45 A.M. on New Years day.  Toronto time.  All the best to all my fellow players and the guys at Green Felt.....Cheers......jimbob

• Hey jimbob 143 views and only 10 replies i guess there is a lot of shy people out there. By the way back in 1975 i used to work in Toronto .I have'nt been back since and i imagine the place sure has changed. Its been a long time.

• A  belated Happy New Year to you all, Green Felt team and players - with love from France !

• An even more belated HNY from the bottom right-hand corner of merrie England :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...