THANK YOU Green Felt Guys!

You don't get nearly enough appreciation/credit for creating and administering this great entertainment site.  All of this and all for free. (You should set up a donation page!)  Your holiday cards are always fun.  And though I sometimes end up changing to "normal" ones, I enjoy the challenge to my brain presented by the unfamiliar images.  So thank you from a long-time fan! 

Comments

• Here, here ... Agree with all the above (re: thanks and holiday cards)
    Well done

• I would like to add my appreciation for the work that you have done and the manner in which you have dealt with some of the adolescent outcries,some  of which would test the patience of Job The only game I play is Klondike,my  main interest is chess although at the ripe old age of 75,and having the time ,I find ,thanks to you,that I am spending more time on your site than I originally intended.I have played Klondike for many years both with cards and on other sites but yours by far excels the others.Thanks again.For  the rest of my distant friends with whom I play,I wish you well

GRAEME

e

• Well said!  An excellent site and many , many thanks to all at Green Felt for a job well done.,,,Jimbob

• Y'all are first on my holiday list of things to be thankful for!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...