Rediculously low scroes in Klondike

Seriously? How can anyone get a score of under 1 min?

Comments

• Graeme.    Hand and eye co-ordination. Mouse that you are comfortable with. I use a Polaroid Optical Mouse costs four pounds from Asda.Try to read the game there are always clues and alternatives.Forget speed that will come with practice.The  right way is to complete the game with the least amount of moves As regards speed I am a good example of someone who plays too fast. The result can be a fast finish or in my case missed cards then having to double back resulting in making twice as many moves as anyone else to finish the game .Win or lose I enjoy the game and competing with my fellow players.I hope this is some use to you.One last bit of advice. Don't be put off playing against those you feel are better than you this is where you ultimately gain experience.I look forward to seeing your name on the leader board Enjoy the game.

• No, that is not it. I play Klondike. 38 seconds. No way.

• If "The right way is to complete the game with the least amount of moves", then the leader board should be by least amount of moves not time.

• No way!

• Windsong it can be if you want it to be - lust click 'Moves' when the scoreboard comes up

• WOW  been playing Freecell for ages and never realised you could do that!  ... and waddyano I just moved to 1st and 2nd on two games using no. of moves scores .. I LIKE this.

• I mean the actual LeaderBoard for all the different games played for the last few days, not for the single game you just played. I did change that so it shows the top scorers by moves. But to have a leaderboard where the top scorer makes 130 moves in 14 seconds and other people solve the game in less moves to me is meaningless. Eye/hand coordination only takes you so far.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home General DiscussionComment As ...