Still cant log in

jimbobjimbob REGISTERED
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports
When I try to log in it says authenticating please wait.....then nothing happens, if I close the screen and come back I am logged in, then I play the game and half way through it kicks me out. then says log in again What is going on? Can you please fix.....

Comments

• daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jimbob wrote:
    When I try to log in it says authenticating please wait.....then nothing happens, if I close the screen and come back I am logged in, then I play the game and half way through it kicks me out. then says log in again What is going on? Can you please fix.....
    Hi Jimbob, we're not sure exactly why this is happening yet. I can see in our logs that you log-in, so, it's at least trying to work. I've made a change on our side that may or may not fix the issue. Let us know if you're still having problems.

-David
  • What ever you did, it worked. It is fine now...........Thanks.....jimbob.... Keep up the good work...........Cheers
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jimbob wrote:
    What ever you did, it worked. It is fine now...........Thanks.....jimbob.... Keep up the good work...........Cheers

Sadly, we were never able to confirm the cause of the problem, but somehow we were able to reset it for you. We do hope to get to the bottom of it as this problem is clearly affecting other people.

Thanks for your bug report!
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...