Auto fill

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2014 in Feature Requests
[list][list=][*][img][url][b][i][u][/u][/i][/b][/url][/img][/list][/list]
Game: freecell
Game #: 2129649132

I have read that when you make a move, the computer automatically makes the next moves for you. This along with other stuff is the reason some people can make 85 moves in 10 seconds, a physical impossibility if done one card at a time. My computer/game will not do that. Why? how do I turn it on? David

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    sapper wrote:
    I have read that when you make a move, the computer automatically makes the next moves for you. This along with other stuff is the reason some people can make 85 moves in 10 seconds, a physical impossibility if done one card at a time. My computer/game will not do that. Why? how do I turn it on? David
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    sapper wrote:

It's always on. The game will do "obvious" moves for you if you just assume they have already been done and act accordingly. For example, in Freecell, you can always assume that card will at least be moved to a free cell when you to move the card below it. Likewise with cards in your way where you are dragging to. The key is to think three moves ahead and assume the game can keep up with you (it usually can) when you skip to the third one. We really need a video!

Another suggestions is to learn to use the keys for Undo (Control-Z) and Auto-Play (Control-A).

Have fun,
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...