Odd little quirk

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports
I was playing Yukon game # 2072058626 this afternoon when I noticed a weird little quirk. For some reason, all the diamond cards that I was managing to get to the upper layer went to the slot designated for hearts.

I ended up getting all 52 cards to the upper level and the hearts went over to where the diamonds should be. That ultimately didn't affect the game, but I've never seen anything like that before. I immediately played another game and it was normal.

I have a screengrab of the anomaly, but there doesn't seem to be any way of posting it here.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    AKat wrote:
    I was playing Yukon game # 2072058626 this afternoon when I noticed a weird little quirk. For some reason, all the diamond cards that I was managing to get to the upper layer went to the slot designated for hearts.

I ended up getting all 52 cards to the upper level and the hearts went over to where the diamonds should be. That ultimately didn't affect the game, but I've never seen anything like that before. I immediately played another game and it was normal.

If I understand correctly what happened then this is normal and expected. The suit markings on the foundations are really just suggestions. When you drag an Ace to empty foundations yourself you don't have to follow them. If you let us pick one for you then we'll pick the one that matches if it's available.
    AKat wrote:
    I have a screengrab of the anomaly, but there doesn't seem to be any way of posting it here.

Thanks for trying to post a screen shot. There is an "Upload attachment" section below the box you type your message into. It is supposed to work, but it has been broken in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if it still is.

-Jim
  • If I understand correctly what happened then this is normal and expected. The suit markings on the foundations are really just suggestions. When you drag an Ace to empty foundations yourself you don't have to follow them. If you let us pick one for you then we'll pick the one that matches if it's available.

-Jim

Thanks, Jim. I pretty much never have to drag any cards in this game as there are usually a limited number of places for the cards to go. I never drag aces anywhere. I just click on them. It's nice to know how that works though.

Kat

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...