request a feature

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited December 2014 in Feature Requests
I really like this game .. but would really like it if the next card up would go up automatically for example the ace could go up auto when it is exposed and the next card like maybe the 2 also if the ace is already up there and if you want to bring the card back down like a 7 or whatever... you can always undo the move but most people want to go forward not back..
its something I would like .... maybe others would too :D
.. also is there a hint button? I was looking for one but couldn't find one.. before you give up on a game or when you are tired.... it might be nice to have a hint :)
♥ Alanna ♥

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    Hi Alanna,

Thanks for your suggestions.

We'll consider making moves automatically, but some people like to do everything themselves and we're trying to avoid settings. In case you are unaware "Auto Finish" which would do what you want is only a key press (Control-A or Command-A) or mouse click (anywhere on the board where a card isn't) away; you don't actually have to find and press the "Auto Finish" button.

We don't plan on implementing hints, sorry. They are incompatible with the high score table and as far as we are concerned the best hint of all is to press the "High Score" button and learn if the game is solvable or not. Just knowing is often enough to spur you on to find a solution.

Thanks again and have fun,
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...