problem with zoom

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited October 2014 in Bug Reports
Game: canfield
Game #: 3386902625
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; Trident/7.0; .NET4.0E; .NET4.0C; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; rv:11.0) like Gecko

Please describe the problem in detail:
I usually set my zoom to 75% so I can see the whole game. But the last two days it has come up huge on the screen. I can make it go down to 50% but the 75% zoom doesn't work. It does work for anything else I go to through Google.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    rleahy wrote:
    I usually set my zoom to 75% so I can see the whole game. But the last two days it has come up huge on the screen. I can make it go down to 50% but the 75% zoom doesn't work. It does work for anything else I go to through Google.

You can change the cards size manually by clicking the "Cards" menu in the upper left corner. Also, when you resize your browser window, we should automatically make the cards bigger or smaller to fit, but maybe setting your zoom to 75% screws that up.

Good luck,
    -Jim

PS Just to warn you, we've found that setting the zoom to anything but 100% makes the game slow on Internet Explorer 7 (which you are using).

PPS Consider upgrading to a modern browser. It'll make your browsing life better overall. Microsoft has Internet Explorer 11, Google has Chrome, and Mozilla has Firefox. Pick one and be happier.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug ReportsComment As ...