autoplay

AnonymousAnonymous GUESTS
edited May 2014 in Feature Requests
Game: freecell
Game #: 946326405

The game has an exceedingly annoying characteristic, in thatit auto moves a second card when using tap to move. How can this be stopped . I have some very good scores that would have been top. Tens without this annoyance.

Comments

• jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    The game has an exceedingly annoying characteristic, in thatit auto moves a second card when using tap to move. How can this be stopped . I have some very good scores that would have been top. Tens without this annoyance.

Dear Duke,

There should be no second move; I can see how frustrating that would be.

It looks like you are using Safari on Mac. Are you by chance double tapping to move? You only need click once to move a card, but if you did click twice then that second click could be on the next card, and it would move if it could! If that second click was on empty greenness, then that would Auto Play (because clicking outside of any card is a short cut for Auto Play), so you might see more than two cards moving.

In summary, single click to move should solve the problem. If this does not apply to your situation, then feel free to let us know and we'll attempt to further diagnose your situation.

Thanks for writing and good luck,
    -Jim
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jim wrote:

Dear Duke,

There should be no second move; I can see how frustrating that would be.

It looks like you are using Android. Are you by chance double tapping to move? You only need click once to move a card, but if you did click twice then that second click could be on the next card, and it would move if it could! If that second click was on empty greenness, then that would Auto Play (because clicking outside of any card is a short cut for Auto Play), so you might see more than two cards moving.

In summary, single click to move should solve the problem. If this does not apply to your situation, then feel free to let us know and we'll attempt to further diagnose your situation.

Thanks for writing and good luck,
    -Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Feature RequestsComment As ...