Login Session Expiring Immediately

goodrobhuntinggoodrobhunting REGISTERED
edited September 2006 in Bug Reports (Resolved)
I tried logging in and playing this morning, but my login session was expiring almost immediately. I tried logging in after playing a game, and it wouldn't let me. I haven't changed my internet or browser settings, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Any help appreciated. :-\

Thanks,
Rob

Comments

• hmm.... now when i try to login it tells me that my password is incorrect. i'm absolutely sure that the user/pw im putting in is correct. im hoping something is wrong with the login server?
  • jimjim REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    I tried logging in and playing this morning, but my login session was expiring almost immediately. I tried logging in after playing a game, and it wouldn't let me. I haven't changed my internet or browser settings, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Hi Rob,

It seems that a bug on our side wiped out the metadata (but not the game history) for your account. I'll take a look and see what I can recover.

-Jim
  • daviddavid REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS
    jim wrote:
    It seems that a bug on our side wiped out the metadata (but not the game history) for your account. I'll take a look and see what I can recover.
    Ouch. That's not good. I restored your account info from a backup, so you should be able to log back in under your original name again. I'll go through the database and change "goodrob" into "goodrobhunting" for continuity.

-David
  • Thanks for the help. I'm not concerned with my stats being updated in the database... just wanted to make sure I wasn't being banned from the site :-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Home Bug Reports (Resolved)Comment As ...